Mp3 Player

Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Child in Me

There are few people who might have wondered if he/she is doing something child-like.There are others who don't even realize that and continue doing the same.Its something which gives them a temporary delight or a sadistic pleasure.I am no exception and I belong to the former category. The very thought of owning something excites me,right from a small pen ,tees to laptops & bikes.The day i was told that my viao laptop order was confirmed, brought out the child in me.I felt sad that i couldn't get hold of it the next moment and I had to wait for 1 more month to meddle with it.There were nights I had dreamnt about it, as in how will it look like and how far it would suit my taste.I was hazy about those since I had ordered online. I told myself "Stop being a kid!! Its just a lappy .There is nothing to get excited about.Just let it go..".It went into deaf ears.I was very much disturbed whether it would reach me safely or not.Amidst of all this perturbation, i heard stories that my lappy went on a road trip (courtesy-caring friend R..! :)).And finally on Jan3(Cant possibly forget the date.I had been counting that for the past one month!!) my cute little baby reached me.Ya thats how i felt when i first touched it.A dad who was worried all along if he would get his baby safely from the other side of the world.When i took him in my hand ,my heart was bouncing with joy :) .The child in me was very much alive and was all over me.Is there anything wrong in letting it out?? Of course not.Why would i want to worry about something, no matter however silly it is, makes me forget all my worries and feel like a kid?

3 comments:

  1. Lol!! this is funny.. I just hope its really a laptop.. and seriously will u even have your foot down when u hold your baby for real??? i think i went too far.. first lets see hows you wen u meet THE gal!!!!
    About the blog. its true. i feel the same way wit my bike. i get worried when its parked in the sun or rain and prefer not to let anyone else ride it as i dunno wat condition it will be returned back.. he he he...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dai nee laptop vaangitaenu solrathukku ivlo periya bitta :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. No da..its my feelings u c.. :P

    ReplyDelete